To get a better look, click on any picture and you should get a full screen version.

Saturday 21 March 2015

Day 3 on the Voyager, another Sea Day.

So my last blog post was written on Tuesday, after our first night on the Voyager, so you could say it was Day 2 of the cruise.

So today's post is about Wednesday 18th March, Day 3 of the cruise. What can I tell you about today?. Well, it went well up to a point. Peter's class ran a lot more smoothly than yesterday, because we knew what needed to be done. The sun was out and I spent a fair amount of time up on deck, enjoying the sun and the wind........ the very, very cold wind. The food on this ship is wonderful. So wonderful, I had to take the time out to tell the chefs so last night. I'm trying not to be a pig with it though, and I've actually managed to eat sensibly so far. The only thing marring the day today was a headache which slowly built up as the hours passed until it got to the point of intolerable. I was in bed with a dose of painkillers at 5pm, and I stayed there until the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment