To get a better look, click on any picture and you should get a full screen version.

Wednesday 15 October 2014

1st Day of a New Cruise - The Baltic Cities on the Marco Polo

Well, after all the fuss and rush, me and himself are sat opposite each other on our twin beds updating blogs.

The cabin's a bit smaller than the ones we've had before, but, like magic, I have managed to squeeze the contents of four large suitcases into the cupboards, wardrobe and drawers.  Just a little more tweaking and it'll be a wonderful home from home and livable for the next four weeks, (two cruises back to back).

This is a first for both of us, as neither of have come this way before.  I spent a good deal of my childhood in Germany but I've never been to Copenhagen, or Tallinn or any of the cities on this cruise before.  I am so looking forward to it.

We've just been warned off that the lifeboat drill is in about 10 mins, then after that we'll go to see the cruise director to meet the other members of the entertainment team and find out who we've got.  It should be interesting.

So another quick sup of me tea, and off we go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment