To get a better look, click on any picture and you should get a full screen version.

Monday 17 April 2023

Monday 17th April, - Another Sea Day

 Another day at sea, another two art classes in the Coast to Coast restaurant, and all is smooth and well.   A few notes for the day:-

Peter decided to help me out with my blogging problems and quietly sorted me out with a Wordpress one, tied in with his website at the moment.  No doubt he will tidy that up at some point too.  I didn’t want him to have to sort out the issue  (which was the blogspot doesn’t work on Saga Wifi), but he did anyway.  He may regret being such a nice, helpful husband after a few weeks of me pestering him to show me how to do this, or fix that, or change the layout of this.  But I’m grateful and am now happily posting my daily cruising diary.

Apparently a bee-eater landed on board.  I didn’t get to see it though.

I heard the first person ever today tell me that they weren’t happy with the cruise.  I was really quite surprised, as everyone I’ve spoken to only say’s good things.  It seems that this particular lady usually travels with a company called Regent, who are 6 star, and is extortionately expensive I understand.  She was happy with Peter’s classes though.  Phew!

Another thing to mention is the water on the balcony.  We seem to have a problem when it rains, as there doesn’t seem to be anywhere for the water to drain to.  The steward has dried it out a couple of times now, bless him.  Another reason this cabin has been given to us and not paying passengers at a guess.  We are not complaining though, it is still so nice to be on the ship.  

It is formal night again, the second of the four.  I made do with a dressy pair of trousers and top, Peter wore his blue suit again, and felt under dressed again.  We were seated with an accountant and his wife at dinner, and it turned out we had a great deal in common, (who would of guessed that?)

We retired to the cabin after that, tomorrow is a busy day.  We visit Dubrovnik, one of the ports we have been really looking forward to, I hope it doesn’t let us down.

No comments:

Post a Comment